INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Data subjects: users of the website www.siraindustrie.com
Sira Industrie S.p.A., with registered office in Rastignano (BO), Via Bellini, 11, Tel. 051 6268411 - mail email@example.com, (from now on SIRA) as Data Controller of personal data with this document intends to provide users of its site, pursuant to and for the purposes of articles 13 and 14 of the 2016/679 European Regulation, adequate information on the methods, purposes and scope of communication and dissemination of personal data processed and on the rights recognized to data subjects by the current legislation.
Le informazioni ed i dati personali forniti od altrimenti acquisti nell’ambito dell’utilizzo del sito saranno trattati in accordo alle disposizioni legislative della normativa sopra richiamata e degli obblighi di riservatezza ivi previsti.
2. TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
SIRA processes the personal data strictly necessary for the purposes of the processing indicated in this statement.
In particular, the data processed by the Data Controller are the following:
a) Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category includes IP addresses, or domain names used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained, etc.
b) Navigation data aimed at profiling such as statistical cookies
Cookies are small text strings that the site sends to the user's terminal, where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the site on the next visit.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous and aggregated statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning, and reside permanently on third-party servers (hosting providers).
At first access, users have the ability to confirm the installation or not of the available cookies by accessing the page dedicated to this on the browser used.
c) Common data provided by the user
The Data Controller processes the common data (name, surname, telephone and electronic contact details) that the user of the site will freely want to provide by filling in the form on the "Contact Us" page.
3. PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
The data collected during navigation will be processed for the following purposes:
A. carrying out operations strictly connected and instrumental to the management of relations with users or visitors to the site, on the legal basis of the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same (Article 6.1.b) of Regulation no 2016/679 as the processing is necessary for the provision of the Service;
B. collection, storage and processing of navigation data for:
- statistical analysis also in anonymous and / or aggregate form;
- statistical analysis aimed at verifying the quality of the services offered by the site;
The legal basis of the processing for purpose B is consent as defined by art. 6.1.a) of Regulation no. 2016/679 which is provided by the user by clicking the "ACCEPT" button in the POP-UP window that appears in the lower left of the screen when the site is opened.
C. direct contact of the user by the person in charge of the Data Controller:
By completing the form on the "Contact Us" page of the site, the common data provided voluntarily by the user, such as name, surname, telephone and telematic numbers, will be used by the Data Controller to contact the user and provide him with commercial information and clarifications.
The provision of the data indicated in purpose B and C is optional, and any refusal to process it does not compromise the functionality and services on the site.
4. PROCESSING METHODS AND DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Personal data are processed electronically and also by means of cookies in compliance with the methods indicated in art. 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures provided.
The data are processed and stored at the headquarters of the Data Controller and at the E-Logic Srl provider whose physical servers are all located in Italy.
The automatically collected navigation data are kept for the time strictly necessary for processing for statistical purposes.
The personal data provided voluntarily by the user, in the cases and with the detailed contents in par. 2.C, are kept until the interested party explicitly requests their cancellation and, in any case, for a period not exceeding ten years from sending.
5. COMMUNICATION AND TREATMENT RECIPIENTS
The data is processed within the company by the following categories of persons authorized to process personal data by the Data Controller:
- Office commercial;
- Informative system.
The data may be disclosed to third parties, in particular to:
- External provider;
- Companies that carry out ordinary and extraordinary maintenance of the website;
- Companies that deal with the control and supervision of the reports generated by cookies;
- Companies that provide services relating to third-party cookies.
User data will not be disclosed or communicated to other parties other than those previously indicated.
6. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
The user has the right to obtain from the Data Controller the cancellation (right to be forgotten), the limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning him, as well as in general can exercise all rights provided for by art. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of Regulation no. 2016/679.
In particular, the user has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The user can revoke the consent to the processing of their personal data previously expressed;
- oppose the processing of their data. The user can object to the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent;
- access your data. The user has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed;
- verify and request rectification. The user can verify the correctness of their data and request its updating or correction;
- obtain the limitation of the processing. When certain conditions are met, the user can request the limitation of the processing of their data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the data for any other purpose than their conservation;
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their personal data . When certain conditions are met, the user can request the cancellation of their data by the Owner;
- receive their data or have them transferred to another owner The user has the right to receive their data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain their unhindered transfer to another owner. This provision is applicable when the data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the user's consent, on a contract to which the user is a party or on contractual measures connected to it;
- propose a complaint. The user can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
The user can contact Sira Industrie S.p.A. by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive clarifications regarding this information or to exercise the rights indicated above.